🎮 Server

📈 Counter

Deutsch English
Board
Board
Public: Headforum Board: Kicks & Bans / Appeal Thread: upgrade ban?
upgrade ban? Site: « 1 »
#1 at 27.01.2023 on 21:40h Quote this entry
Cmdr. Keen
User
I upgraded ET:Legacy to 2.81.0 today. Started up the app and logged in to eG 50 map server and immediately got banned for gamehack. Permanently. I rolled back the install to 2.80.1 but I am still banned. 

Am I the only one this happened to? I'm not hacking anything, just upgrading the version per the message in ET. Is there any recourse I can take?

Thank you.
CmdrKeen

IP saved
#2 at 27.01.2023 on 22:11h Quote this entry
Dolf
User
Hi ,  i have the same problem

Updated to 2.8.1 and got banned when connecting.

I think Nitmod needs to be upgraded.

If you are reading this and using ETLegacy, dont update

IP saved
#3 at 28.01.2023 on 17:17h Quote this entry
Major Dick
User
Same here, wanted to get shot by a Grinch, but after the upgrade I'm "banned for life" due to a "hack".
I guess the Grinch is safe now...

last edited by Major Dick at 28.01.2023 17:18h 
IP saved
#4 at 29.01.2023 on 23:54h Quote this entry
aimeX
Clan Leader (Head Admin)
Yes, unfortunately there is a problem with the anticheat system after the client update to ET Legacy 2.81.0.

We've removed all false bans, but still advise against upgrading to the new ET Legacy version for the time being.

Cheers 
aimeX

Addendum by aimeX:

Here's the message from our Discord Announcement Channel:

[eG] aimeX — yesterday at 18:32
@everyone :AttentionFocus: Do NOT UPDATE to the latest ET Legacy version :AttentionFocus:

After updating to the latest version of ET Legacy Client (Version 2.81.0) there are false positive bans from the Nitmod Anti cheat system. We currently DO NOT RECOMMEND updating to the latest ET Legacy Client version. We will inform you when the problem has been fixed.

last edited by aimeX at 29.01.2023 23:54h 
IP saved
#5 at 03.03.2023 on 23:05h Quote this entry
HeInRICH.BESTPLAYEREVER
User
HI!

I ALSO GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON; PROBABLY IT WAS THE UPGRADE BAN, WASNT IT? THERE WAS SUDDENLY A SCREEN THAT THEY BELIEVE I HAVE AIMBOT OR SOMETHING, I DONT KNOW FOR SURE BECAUSE I DIDNT READ IT ALL; WAS IT BECAUSE I WAS TOO GOOD?

IT THATS NOT THE CASE AND THERS ANOTHER ISSUE, DONT BE AFRAID OF CONTACTING MExmas4_postbote.gifvinsent.gifkill.gifread.giferster.gifsmoke.gifsilvester2_biggrin.gif

erster.gifxmas4_postpaket.gifsmoke.gifsilvester2_biggrin.gifread.gifvinsent.gif
IP saved
#6 at 05.03.2023 on 12:42h Quote this entry
aimeX
Clan Leader (Head Admin)
Hi, no the reason for your ban is different: "enough with the spam and teampoisening"

Time left 4 days.

Please note this, I don't want you to be banned longer soon...

IP saved
#7 at 05.03.2023 on 21:24h Quote this entry
HeInRICH.BESTPLAYEREVER
User
YES, THANK YOU; I AGREE; TELL THEM THAT IN THE FUTURE THE MAXIMUM THEY CAN BAN ME IS ONE DAY; CUZ SEVEN DAYS IS A BIT MUCH FOR PRACTICALLY NO OFFENSE (I JUST POSIONED VITAL CUZ HE WAS LAUGHING THAT I WAS MUTED)

erster.gifxmas4_postpaket.gifsmoke.gifsilvester2_biggrin.gifread.gifvinsent.gif
IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Our Gallerys

🔑 Userarea

📅 Calendar 📌 Events

no events available

👥 Teams

💬 Discord Server