🎮 Server

📈 Counter

Deutsch English
Board
Board
Public: Enemy Territory Board: ET Server Suggestions & Map requests Thread: New map?
New map? Site: « 1 »
#1 at 30.09.2021 on 14:09h Quote this entry
Kommandant
User
Hello Everybody,

Im Kommandant, regular player with potato aim on your Beginners server. Im not a well known guy and I dont know every clan related story, therefore I cant even think about your preference regarding server stuff such as maps.

Recently I started using level design tools (NetRadiant and GTK Radiant) and built some maps. These are mostly frag and fun maps with some "acceptable" scripting and brushwork. And maybe I could offer you one of my newest fragmaps, which is kinda simple, but could be enjoyable in a 10 vs 10 scenrio. 

Nothing special, just 2 spawnpoints (4 with flags that can be captured), 2 places with supplies and built in spawn protection. The theme is desert and as you can see I have to modify some of the textures.

If you are interested, leave a reply here or contact me on the server

Pics:

Cheers

Note: The link under my profile is not for recruiting. The discord server is supposed to be open for any clan, which is included in the #partners channel.
IP saved
#2 at 30.09.2021 on 20:26h Quote this entry
A$AP "Xelah" / X
User
not bad

A$AP X
IP saved
#3 at 03.10.2021 on 14:54h Quote this entry
aimeX
Clan Leader (Head Admin)
Hey hu Kommandant and welcome here. victory.gif

Nice to see you have created a new map. Of course we would like to test it on our server. 

To keep it permanently on our server, we would also need waypoint files so that the bots work. Maybe good for the fun server.

last edited by aimeX at 03.10.2021 14:56h 
IP saved
#4 at 24.01.2022 on 14:03h Quote this entry
Vital
User
I suggest adding the Bridges map to the server.

IP saved
#5 at 24.01.2022 on 17:03h Quote this entry
aimeX
Clan Leader (Head Admin)
Hi Vital, welcome to our forum.

This map is on the server right now. But this map will only appear randomly in the votelist if there are at least 20 players on the server. 

Then you just have to vote for it. victory.gif

IP saved
#6 at 25.01.2022 on 07:50h Quote this entry
Vital
User
good.gif

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Our Gallerys

🔑 Userarea

📅 Calendar 📌 Events

no events available