🎮 Server

📈 Counter

Deutsch English
Board
Board
Public: Enemy Territory Board: ET Discussion Thread: Remove binoculars on the ground
Remove binoculars on the ground Site: « 1 »
#1 at 05.04.2020 on 13:14h Quote this entry
Choco
Server Mod

Hello everybody,

I would like to know the usefulness that when a player dies, he rejects his weapon, his packs and also his binoculars.But why the binoculars knowing that all the players have them since level 0.
It is super annoying when you want to pick up a weapon on the ground, once in two you take the binoculars in a hurry.

Could we just delete this setting?
thank you

Choco!!

IP saved
#2 at 06.04.2020 on 18:04h Quote this entry
aimeX
Leader (Head Admin)
Hi be Choco,

thanks for your suggestion. We will disable dropping for binoculars. 

Greets
aimeX

IP saved
#3 at 06.04.2020 on 18:20h Quote this entry
theGrinch
Co Leader
the binoculairs is just a game collectable. you pick them up whenever you walk over them without even having do anything.

***** EDIT
In fact you cant even pick them up with the action key. so i doubt that u pick them up instead of a dropped weapon.

i tested it and it seems you can actually so in that case you could pick them up instead of dropped weapon.
But when walked over them you alyws collect them. this in contrary to the weapon.

***** EDIT end

There is a bug in nitmod that sometimes you cant pick up the weapon. i know its annoying but it has nothing todo with the binoculairs.

Otheriwse it also makes sense to disable knife's, because of the fact that there is a bug, which can get you killed if gibbing a body

just my 2 cents.

zuletzt editiert von Who-Cares!? am 06.04.2020 18:31 Uhr 
IP saved
#4 at 06.04.2020 on 21:42h Quote this entry
Choco
Server Mod
Aimex :
Good i think it's the better option and no to difficult to delete ?
Who-Cares!? :
Is true sometimes when you gib a body there is a big bug. It may be better to find out about it.
We obviously can not remove the knife from the game, it is a basic weapon and very pleasant

last edited by Choco at 06.04.2020 21:42h 
IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Our Gallerys

🔑 Userarea

📅 Calendar 📌 Events

no events available

👥 Teams

💬 Discord Server