🎮 Server

📈 Counter

Deutsch English
Board
Board
Public: Enemy Territory Board: ET Support & Configs Thread: Enemy Territory CVAR settings
Enemy Territory CVAR settings Site: « 1 »
#1 at 18.01.2021 on 20:57h Quote this entry
TraMonta
Server Mod

Hey mates,

after some trouble with my hardware I was forced to change my mouse... Many thank to my fried who gave his old Razer DeathAdder to me! drinks.gif now I don't have to use my 5 EUR backup mouse anymore and be back into real aiming beach.gif

Because of this I had to change my CVAR settings and invested a lot of time on researches which mouse and graphic settings are the best for my current setup. The old .cfg, that I had used until now, was created by me between 2006 and 2008... So it reflects the hardware requirements of the low power hardware of these times. Within this short article I want to share my investigations and advices to that topic with you - hopefully it might help the one or the other as well.

These are the most interesting resources I have used to generate my latest 2021 configgitarre1.gifkill.gifvinsent.gif

Btw. I got much more famous player configs from the guys I used to play in my former ET live 8-) just p.m. If you are interested in a special players config.

I build up my personal config based on several configs from famous players. I made the final adjustments to my personal taste today in six hours of fine-tuning - now it's perfect for me!

If you guys also want to create a perfect fitting configuration for yourself, just ask me and  I will guide you as good as I can!

And if there are any good links which should be shared in out community, please feel free to post them here!

Cheers!,
TraMonta

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Our Gallerys

🔑 Userarea

📅 Calendar 📌 Events

no events available

👥 Teams

💬 Discord Server